- 4 Sol Cuisine Extreme Grillers, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cups vegan butter, cold and cut into pieces
- 1/3 cups almond milk
- 2 cups vegan cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Cut in the butter until crumbly. Add almond milk as needed until soft dough forms (using more than 1/3rd cup if necessary to achieve results). Knead dough for one minute.
- Roll out dough into roughly a 16” x 8” piece. Top with a layer of Extreme Griller and a layer of vegan cheese. Roll up into a jellyroll style and slice into 4 even pieces, about 2 inches thick.
- Place onto a greased cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or lightly oiled. Repeat with second batch.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 – 18 minutes, until golden brown.