- 1 box Sol Cuisine Extreme Griller Burger (4 patties)
- 1 1/2 lb Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cups thinly sliced mixed mushrooms
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp cracked pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, bring potatoes and garlic cloves to boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain well; mash together with vegan butter and 1 tsp salt until smooth. Fold in vegan sour cream and chives.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat; sauté sliced onions for 6 to 8 minutes or until softened and starting to brown. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in tamari and Worcestershire sauce; cook for about 1 minute or until evaporated. Season with pepper and paprika
- Stir in tomato paste and cornstarch; cook for 1 minute. Add vegetable broth; bring to boil. Reduce heat; add patties. Simmer for about 5 minutes or until patties are heated through and sauce is thickened.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining olive oil in separate large skillet; cook asparagus for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Serve patties on mashed potatoes; spoon mushroom sauce over top. Serve with cooked asparagus.
Tip: Also delicious with sautéed green beans or roasted Brussels sprouts.