- 2 packages of Sol Cuisine Hot & Spicy Chik'n Wings
- 4 cups of favourite shaped pasta
- 4 1/2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 cup roasted, unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup of sundried tomatos packed in seasoned oil
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped oregano
- 2 tbsp of tomato paste
- 3 tbsp oil from the tomato jar
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 shallots finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Soak cashews for at least half an hour in boiled water
- Cook the Hot & Spicy Chik'n according to the package instructions.
- In a large saucepan, add oil and sauté tomatoes and shallots. Add in minced garlic, tomato paste and pepper flakes and sauté for a couple of minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a blender, add drained cashews, cooked sundried tomato mixture, plant-based milk, and nutritional yeast. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- In a large pot, add stock, pasta & a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil and turn down to a simmer (uncovered) until cooked through. Pour the cream sauce into the pasta pot, fold in, and combine. Simmer until velvety and thick. Mix in fresh oregano, and season with salt & pepper.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with chopped Chik'n for a warming bowl of comfort food!
Connect with to review