Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, small diced
- 1 cup fresh cucumber, small diced
- 1/2 cup vegan feta cheese of choice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Sol Cuisine Spinach and Chickpea Bites
- 4 wrap pockets
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1 handful of fresh dill for garnish
- Preheat your oven and follow the Sol Cuisine package instructions to cook the bites.
- While the bites cook, toss together the salad by adding all the ingredients into a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Grab your wrap with pockets and cut them down the middle. Using your fingers, gently separate the pockets (see images for how they are stuffed for reference) and repeat till you’ve opened all your wraps.
- Cook them in a large pan till golden and hot on both sides. Repeat till each is heated. You can also brush the pan with butter or oil before cooking to get a beautiful crisp on them.
- To assemble, gently stuff each pocket with some arugula, salad, some bites, and slivered almonds. Top with fresh dill and serve. Use around 2-3 bites per wrap. You can double the recipe if you’re feeding more than 4 people.
Connect with to review