Serves 4 to 6
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
- 2 bags of Sol Cuisine Crispy Chik'n Bites
- 1 1/2 rice of your choice
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 sweet red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 4 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook the Sol Cuisine Crispy Chik’n Bites according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the hoisin, maple syrup, sriracha, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in large wok or saucepan set over a high heat. Add the broccoli and cook, stirring often, for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly softened and lightly charred. Stir in the red pepper, green onions, ginger and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in the hoisin mixture and bring to boil. Add the cooked Crispy Chik’n Bites, stirring, until they are well coated with the sauce and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve over a bed of rice. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Connect with to review