1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook Italian Meatballs according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup cooking liquid.
3. Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet; cook onion, red pepper, garlic and rosemary for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Stir in tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in meatballs; cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in kale; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until kale is starting to wilt.
5. Add pasta, reserved cooking liquid and half of the basil, tossing until well coated. Stir in 1 cup cheese; sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Sprinkle with remaining basil.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Serves: 4 to 6
2 pkg (300 g each) Sol Cuisine Italian Meatballs
12 oz ziti pasta
2 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, diced
1 sweet red pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh rosemary
1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
2 1/2 cups strained puréed tomatoes (passata)
4 cups chopped kale leaves
1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves, divided
1 1/2 cups shredded vegan mozzarella cheese
Note: Substitute spinach for kale if preferred.