Total Time 35 minutes
Prep time 10 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 box Sol Cuisine Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- 2 handfuls salad greens
- 3/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup cooked edamame
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
Creamy Sriracha Dressing
- 1/2 cup Sol Cuisine crumbled Firm Artisan Tofu
- 1 1/4 tbs Sriracha sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 twists of freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- Cook brown rice and set aside.
- Follow package instructions and bake burgers. Once the burgers are ready, allow them to cool and crumble or finely chop the burgers.
- Clean, chop and prep all other ingredients.
- 4. Make dressing: Place tofu between 2-4 paper towels and press down on the tofu to release excess water. Place the tofu along with all other dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
- 5. Assemble power bowls: Place brown rice at the bottom of a bowl. Place salad greens on top of the rice. Next, add cucumber, tomatoes and edamame followed with avocado.
- 6. Lastly, add Spicy Black Bean Crumble and sprinkle some sesame seeds. Serve with dressing on the side.