Total Time 35 minutes
Prep time 10 minutes
Cooking time 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup uncooked brown rice
- 1 box Sol Cuisine Spicy Black Bean Burgers
- 2 handfuls salad greens
- 3/4 cup cucumber, chopped
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup cooked edamame
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
Creamy Sriracha Dressing
- 1/2 cup Sol Cuisine crumbled Firm Artisan Tofu
- 1 1/4 tbs Sriracha sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 twists of freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- Cook brown rice and set aside.
- Follow package instructions and bake burgers. Once the burgers are ready, allow them to cool and crumble or finely chop the burgers.
- Clean, chop and prep all other ingredients.
- 4. Make dressing: Place tofu between 2-4 paper towels and press down on the tofu to release excess water. Place the tofu along with all other dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
- 5. Assemble power bowls: Place brown rice at the bottom of a bowl. Place salad greens on top of the rice. Next, add cucumber, tomatoes and edamame followed with avocado.
- 6. Lastly, add Spicy Black Bean Crumble and sprinkle some sesame seeds. Serve with dressing on the side.
Connect with to review
Seriously so delicious, quick and easy! These Spicy Black Bean Burgers have become a regular item on our grocery list!