- 200 ml veggie stock
- 156 ml can of tomato paste
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 bag of Sol Cuisine Spicy Black Bean Bites
- 1/3 cup red onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup roasted peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow corn
Avocado & Cilantro Sauce
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 small avocado
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup of water
- Cook the Spicy Black Bean Bites according to the package instructions and reserve.
- Mix together the enchilada sauce ingredients in a bowl. Then take 3 tbsp of the sauce and spread on the bottom of a baking pan.
- Pour half of the remaining sauce into a separate bowl to prepare the filling. Reserve the other half to spread on top of the enchiladas.
- To the bowl with half the enchilada sauce, add chopped red onions, roasted peppers, corn, green chili and Spicy Black Bean Bites (already baked).
- Add the filling mixture to 5-6 small tortillas, roll them up and place them in the baking pan. Spread remaining half of the sauce on top. Bake at 350F for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the avocado-cilantro sauce by adding all ingredients to a food processor and blending until creamy.
- Remove enchiladas from the oven, spread the avocado-cilantro sauce over them, along with extra toppings. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Try with gluten-free tortillas – they’re just as delicious.