Total Time 28 minutes
Prep time 8 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
- 1 bag of Sol Cuisine Zesty Italian Style Meatballs
- 1 package of Spaghetti of choice or as per preferred serving size
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 6 (6-10) garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium size zucchini, finely chopped (approx. 1.5 – 2 cups chopped zucchini)
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 3/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 8 (8-12) twists of freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 cups of your favourite marinara sauce
- 1 Vegan cheese of choice to serve
- Follow package instructions and bake Zesty Italian Style Meatballs.
- While the meatballs are cooking, cook spaghetti by following package instructions and prepare zucchini marinara sauce
- Place a large pan on medium heat. Once hot, drizzle some olive oil and spread it around evenly.
- Add garlic and cook until the garlic is lightly golden/brown. Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix in basil, salt and pepper and continue to cook for 1 minute. Add marinara sauce and cook for 10 minutes or until the consistency is to your preference. The longer you cook the sauce the thicker it will be.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 1-2 minutes. Place spaghetti on a serving dish, add zucchini marinara sauce followed by Zesty Italian Style Meatballs and sprinkle some cheese. Serve hot.