- 4 Sol Cuisine Extreme Griller Burgers
- 4 vegan cheese slices
- 3 burger buns
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce, or to taste
- 2 tbsp Minced onions
- 2 pickle slices
- 1/3 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp relish
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Chop onions and lettuce.
- Follow the Extreme Griller package cooking instructions to prepare the burgers.
- Meanwhile, In a bowl, stir together the sauce ingredients.
- Place the cheese slices on top of the hot, cooked patties.
- Time to assemble! Spread the sauce on your burger buns and add onions and lettuce as desired.
- Use the bottom (or a sliced top) of another bun to place between the two patties.
Use gluten-free burger buns if desired – they’re just as delicious.