Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 35 minutes
- 1 package Sol Cuisine Crispy Chik’n Bites
- 1/2 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/3 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/8 tsp cayenne powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbs corn starch
1-2 tsp sesame seeds
2-4 tbs finely chopped spring onions
- Follow package instructions and prepare Crispy Chik’n Bites.
- Cook rice and set aside.
- Once the Chik’n Bites are ready and cooled, cut each Bite into half.
- Place all teriyaki sauce ingredients, except corn starch, in a blender. Blend until well combined. Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and stir in corn starch. Cook on medium heat and stir until the sauce starts to thicken. Once the sauce thickens, remove from heat and set aside.
- Place a large pan on medium-high heat, add sesame oil, then bell pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes until it softens. Mix in Chik’n Bites and Teriyaki sauce and cook until everything is well combined.
- Mix cooked rice with cucumber and serve hot with Chik’n Teriyaki. Add garnish.
Connect with to review