Total Time 35 minutes
Prep time 25 minutes
Cooking time 10 minutes
- 1 package Sol Cuisine Cauliflower Burgers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp vegan Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp each salt and pepper
- 4 whole wheat wraps (7-inches each), warmed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded kale leaves
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
Replace whole wheat wraps with gluten-free wraps if desired.
- Cook Cauliflower Burgers according to package directions. Slice each patty into strips; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together nutritional yeast, vegan Parmesan, vegan mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Spread vegan Caesar dressing evenly over wraps. Arrange sliced Cauliflower Burgers evenly down along center of wraps; top with kale, tomato and red onion.
- Fold sides of wrap in toward center; starting from bottom, roll up to enclose filling. Cut wraps in half; skewer each half with toothpick.