- 2 Sol Cuisine Cauliflower Burgers
- 1/4 pack of 5oz arugula
- 2 burger buns
- 2 slices vegan cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo of your choice
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tarragon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Prepare the Sol Cuisine Cauliflower Burgers by following the cooking instructions on the package.
- Top the cooked burger patties with vegan cheese slices.
- Mix together the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Time to assemble! Spread the sauce on the burger bun and place the burger patty and arugula on top.
Substitute gluten-free burger buns if desired – they’re just as delicious.