Funded by the Greenbelt Fund and the Ontario government, the SOLocal Protein Project aims to incorporate Sol Cuisine’s Organic Artison Tofu into the menus of Ontario Public Sector Institutions. This means our tofu will be cropping up on menus across Ontario – from university and college eateries to business cafeterias to healthcare and retirement facilities. Providing Ontarians better access to locally grown and manufactured protein products means healthier, greener and tastier choices for you!
Share this infographic!
- SOLocal Tofu Wings with Spicy Black Bean Sauce
- SOLocal Tofu Caprese Salad
- SOLocal Tofu Mock Shrimp Cakes
- Grilled SOLocal Tofu Skewers
- SOLocal Tofu “Fries” with Chipotle Mayo
- SOLocal Tofu Savory Cakes
- Roasted Vegetable and SOLocal Tofu Risotto
- Rum Chocolate Cheesecake with SOLocal Tofu
- Seven Grain Rice and SOLocal Tofu Salad
- Hot and Sour Soup with SOLocal Tofu
- Kale, Artichoke and SOLocal Tofu Salad
- Chipotle BBQ SOLocal Tofu
SOLocal Protein Project funded by the Greenbelt Fund and the Ontario government.