- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 inch square pan.
- Blend oil and tofu with a blender until smooth.
- Mix in large bowl: sugar, oil/tofu blend, eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Beat with mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Spread batter in pan. Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool, spread glaze, and cut into squares.
- Combine margarine, cocoa, milk and salt in small heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Stir in vanilla.
Features: Vegetarian/Submitted by Theresa (Product Development)
- 1 cup of Sol Cuisine's Organic Tofu
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter or alternvative
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tbsp milk, or unsweetened soy milk
- Dash salt
- 1 cup powdered icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla